Welcome to Special Stories!
This website is about wonderful places and, first of all, about simple, usual people that truly followed their dream. Who built it piece by piece. Who put their whole soul and energy to make it come true, in their native countries or anywhere else in the world. Who have something to say. People who you can identify with. Who can inspire you. Those people whose stories can make you think about your life. And, if you realize that something is wrong, to do something about it, to change it.
- Manu, acrobat in the most famous acrobatic show in Dubai: “My happiness is when I see my parents smiling and the audience applauding”June 22, 2020Former gymnast, with participations in European Championships and World Cups, Emanuel (Manu) Badila […]
- Rebeca, adoptive mother of David: “His coming to our home was the answer to our prayers”June 16, 2020Rebeca Taranu (36 years old) and her husband Daniel (36 years old) have dreamt of having many […]
- The magical world of Razvan’s photosJune 3, 2020Before talking to Razvan Radu (48 years old) for this text, I have discovered his wonderful, […]
- Spectacular places to visit in Norway – the story of a 6.000 kilometers road tripSeptember 15, 2020Almost three weeks on the road, interesting museums, wonderful old churches, charming old towns, […]
- Special places for heart. Ten monasteries that you will love to see if you get to RomaniaJune 30, 2020They might not be typical holiday destinations – but if you get to Romania I strongly recommend you […]
- Ten charming small towns and villages that I simply fell in love with, around EuropeMay 20, 2020One of the things I mostly miss during lockdown is travelling, for sure. With holiday reservations […]
- The beauty of simplicity. Back to our rootsSeptember 24, 2020When I was working as a journalist, I had written a story with an old woman, living all alone in an […]
- My very Special Stories. First year of loveMay 4, 2020Special Stories officially turns 1 year old today. And for the last two weeks I kept on thinking […]
- #coronastories Celebrations in lockdown. Five episodes about huge power of loveApril 20, 2020I’m definitely a people person. I love having good people around, hugging, holding hands, sharing. […]
RAMONA SARAC – Journalist since 2002. Born in Romania, currently living in Norway. In love with good books, travels, beaches, sunsets, cats and good, honest people.
- #coronastories Lucian Florea, resident in Portugal, about life during coronavirus pandemic and our valuable lessons, these daysMay 13, 2020Lucian Florea (40 years old), speaks about life in Portugal during coronavirus pandemic, from the […]
- #coronastories – Anca Batiu, public health specialist, emotional confessions about work during coronavirus pandemicMay 10, 2020When we say “frontline” we mainly think about doctors and nurses but there are also people who, […]
- #coronastories Amalia Ancuta, psychotherapist living in UK, about our mental and emotional challenges during this period and how we can deal with themMay 4, 2020Coronavirus pandemic is not only about a medical problem – it is also about a completely new way of […]
- Prietena mea Ana Mocanu-Suciu are nevoie de ajutorNovember 4, 2020Cat am lucrat in presa am dus multe campanii umanitare asa ca teoretic ar trebui sa scriu textul […]
- Din timpul care trece, îmi plac oamenii care rămânOctober 7, 2020Formularea din titlu nu-mi aparține, am citit-o undeva si mi-a plăcut – ideea e o mie la sută […]
- Prima zi din clasa IAugust 24, 2020Mi-am dorit tare mult sa incep scoala. Cand am inceput stiam deja sa scriu si sa citesc – nu mai […]