Welcome to Special Stories!
This website is about wonderful places and, first of all, about simple, usual people that truly followed their dream. Who built it piece by piece. Who put their whole soul and energy to make it come true, in their native countries or anywhere else in the world. Who have something to say. People who you can identify with. Who can inspire you. Those people whose stories can make you think about your life. And, if you realize that something is wrong, to do something about it, to change it.
- Manu, acrobat in the most famous acrobatic show in Dubai: “My happiness is when I see my parents smiling and the audience applauding”June 22, 2020Former gymnast, with participations in European Championships and World Cups, Emanuel (Manu) Badila […]
- Rebeca, adoptive mother of David: “His coming to our home was the answer to our prayers”June 16, 2020Rebeca Taranu (36 years old) and her husband Daniel (36 years old) have dreamt of having many […]
- The magical world of Razvan’s photosJune 3, 2020Before talking to Razvan Radu (48 years old) for this text, I have discovered his wonderful, […]
- Special places for heart. Ten monasteries that you will love to see if you get to RomaniaJune 30, 2020They might not be typical holiday destinations – but if you get to Romania I strongly recommend you […]
- Ten charming small towns and villages that I simply fell in love with, around EuropeMay 20, 2020One of the things I mostly miss during lockdown is travelling, for sure. With holiday reservations […]
- Ten amazing cathedrals that have impressed me in EuropeApril 14, 2020Orthodox believers celebrate Easter at the end of this week. It’s the reason I’m writing some […]
- My very Special Stories. First year of loveMay 4, 2020Special Stories officially turns 1 year old today. And for the last two weeks I kept on thinking […]
- #coronastories Celebrations in lockdown. Five episodes about huge power of loveApril 20, 2020I’m definitely a people person. I love having good people around, hugging, holding hands, sharing. […]
- Easter is always magical! Just look carefully into your heart!April 15, 2020“Now we can make the eggs”. I’m a child and this is the phrase I expected the most. In my […]
RAMONA SARAC – Journalist since 2002. Born in Romania, currently living in Norway. In love with good books, travels, beaches, sunsets, cats and good, honest people.
- #coronastories Lucian Florea, resident in Portugal, about life during coronavirus pandemic and our valuable lessons, these daysMay 13, 2020Lucian Florea (40 years old), speaks about life in Portugal during coronavirus pandemic, from the […]
- #coronastories – Anca Batiu, public health specialist, emotional confessions about work during coronavirus pandemicMay 10, 2020When we say “frontline” we mainly think about doctors and nurses but there are also people who, […]
- #coronastories Amalia Ancuta, psychotherapist living in UK, about our mental and emotional challenges during this period and how we can deal with themMay 4, 2020Coronavirus pandemic is not only about a medical problem – it is also about a completely new way of […]
- 20 de ani in Siberia. Pledoarie pentru o carte cat o scoala si cat o viataJuly 1, 2020N-am scris niciodata cronici de carte – citesc mult din foarte multa pasiune, dar n-am pretentia […]
- Ultima mea vacanta de varaJune 8, 2020Am fost, stiu acum, un copil extrem de norocos. Mama mea a fost singura la parinti, eu la fel, am […]
- Nu-i niciodata prea tarziu sa fii cu adevarat fericitJune 2, 2020„La varsta asta?” am auzit de nu stiu cate ori lumea intreband pe-un ton moralizator-acuzator […]